Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Mini Blog Alert

This is a realllllly quick note.



1) I have the worst runny nose in the history of Dina-dom. My roommate thought I was crying all night, when all it really was was me trying to outrun the runny nose.



2) I saw today, for the first time ever...and hopefully the last time ever...in the supermarket packaged cow brains. I looked up right above the unassuming chicken cutlets and WHAM. It looked like a biology class disection project in Aisle 5. I actually caught myself saying 'Eww' outloud. And this is me. The girl that used to love cutting up cow brains in AP bio. But there is something more charming about a brain that is bobbed out of a vat of fermaldahide versus one shrink-wrapped and next to the meat you are planning to buy...with a sticker saying 'great price' stuck on it. I do have to say though, if I were a cow and I saw my brains were being sold for 4.50 euros, i'd probably become a Mad Cow (hahah...I just made myself laugh). But seriously. I'd feel a little better at least being a Swiss Cow cause at least the exchange rate would be working in my favor and making me look a little better.



3) Sucker...there is no number 3.



Anyway...I wanted to get that cow's brain story out there before I repressed it without letting it surface.



I hope you are all well and I miss you very much.



David...you get weekly immunity and are on your way to much greater immunity when the album comes :). Jerry has weekly immunity, too. And mom and Megan still. :) And Dan. And Ian...I neglected to mention his extended immunity for the package he sent me.



Have a great night and I hope you feel better (the latter part was a message by me, for me).



XOXO

Dina

No comments: